SHOP BY CATEGORY
VIEW ALL BY SCOTCH NATURALS
Making the change to non-toxic nail
polish is one you won't regret. Scotch Naturals is a safe and
eco-friendly alternative to conventional solvent-based polish. The
revolutionary water-based formula
nourishes and conditions nails, delivering long lasting,
Scotch Naturals polish does not contain toluene, dibutyl phthelate, formaldehyde, acetone, or any heavy metals.
In order to achieve beautiful, healthy, salon-quality nails it is essential to prep your nails properly:
1. Remove any existing nail polish and buff nails.
2. If you have dry, parched nails, you may experience chipping or streaking of your polish. To hydrate, simply apply a drop of jojoba oil to nail bed and buff. Buffing drives the natural oils into the nail so the polish adhere better.
3. Wash hands with soap and water to rinse remover residue and buffing dust.
4. Dry hands and nails thoroughly.
5. Apply 1-2 coats of polish. Allow time in between coats to avoid streaking. No base or top coat needed.